Zhujiajiao water town is an ancient town located in the suburbs of Shanghai city. Zhujiajiao is reputed as Venice of Shanghai and is considered as one of the top cultural sites in Shanghai. The town is believed to have started 1700 years ago, and it is still bright and flourishing to date. With beautiful scenery brought about by the clear water canals and ancient architectural buildings, Zhujiajiao water town provides an exquisite experience for both the locals and the tourists that visit the town.
- Tour duration:5 hours
- Include: Driver, Fuel, Parking fee, Toll fee
- Exclude: Lunch, Entrance tickets, Gratitude for a good job
- Pick up point: Your hotel in Shanghai Downtown
- Drop off point: Your hotel in Shanghai Downtown
|1 Person||2 Person||3-5 Person||6-9 Person||>10 Person|
|$48 USD||$58 USD||$68 USD||$78 USD||Contact us for accurate quote|
This service is available daily. The above price is for adults (age > 12). The price for children (age 2-12) is the same as adult price and the price for infant (age < 2) will be free of charge. This price include the transfer service with a private car and a driver who can speak a little English.
Why choose us:
3 steps to meet Mr orange driver:
1. Before getting to Shanghai, you’ll receive the following information from us:
- Driver’s name
- Driver’s photo
- Driver’s contact Number
- Vehicle’s plate Number
- Vehicle’s branding
- Capacity for customers and languages
2,On the tour date
- Your driver will be waiting for your in the lobby of your hotel, He will be holding a signage of Mr orange also with your name on it.
- It will take approximately 1.5 hours on the way from your hotel downtown to Zhujiajiao water town, Upon arrival, Your driver will guide you to the ticket office and help you to buy the entrance ticket. Zhujiajiao water town Ticket fare: 100RMB
- Enjoy sightseeing time in the Zhujiajiao water town, You may download map of Zhujiajiao water town for your reference.
- Call our 24-7 emergency line shown in our confirmation letter and ask for help.
3,Driver & Guide Service
- Our driver can show you to the nearest toilet and currency exchange shop. Ask your guide if you need to change currency into local Chinese yuans.
- At the hotel/airport, your driver will help you with luggage and check in formalities.
- The trunks of our vehicles are spacious enough for you luggage.
- Our vehicles are equipped with Wi-Fi, GPS devices, and a baby seat. Please ask your driver if you need a baby seat.
- A short time will be given so you can go to your room and freshen up after which there will be an optional 30-minute introductory tour around your hotel provided by your guide. During this short tour, your guide will suggest to you the best restaurants and places to go shopping. He will label them on your map so that later you can easily find your way to these places all by yourself.
The Mr orange welcome sign is the most distinctive one among the crowds of waiting people, And you will recognize it immediately:
Our vehicles are equipped with GPS system and in car WI-FI device.
FAQs about the Transfer Services
What if I need some assistance in car?
Our drivers are experienced and speak a little English. To ensure smooth communication between you and the driver, we have designed a bilingual instruction paper that is carried by the driver, with a range of questions and answers in both Chinese and English. Also, a translator support is available by calling one of our emergency contact. We will try our very best to solve your problem on the spot.
How much weight am I allowed to take to China? And how much would I have to pay for extra weight?
Typical weight allowances for international flights ranges from 20–40 kg. For domestic flights weight allowance is 20 kg. For extra weight, there is a charge of 1.5% of the total airfare per extra kilo. Please make sure you confirm with your airline. Also, in case you if you’re bringing excess or oversize luggage we recommend you inform about it so we can make necessary arrangements if a special care is needed for your luggage (oversize luggage).
- Up to 7 days before departure: 100% refund of all monies paid, excluding penalties charged by hotels, railways, airlines, and PayPal, if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
- From 3 to 7 days before departure: 90% refund, excluding penalties charged by hotels, railways, airlines, and PayPal, if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
- Within 3 days before departure: no refund.
We regret we are unable to refund any amount after the tour has commenced for cancelled services due to non-participation, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
- For groups of more than 10 people: This is handled on a case-by-case basis. Please consult with your travel advisor regarding the cancellation policy for your group.
How do We ensure our services are always reliable & on time:
1,Confident and reliable
We provide our customers with competent and reliable drivers. Our drivers are accustomed with routes to tourist destinations, hotels, and restaurants.
2,About our Vehicles
Our vehicles are licensed and registered by the Shanghai tourism administration.
Our vehicle will be fully equipped with in-car Wi-Fi, baby seat if needed, GPS and traffic reporting software. In order to save time and attempt to avoid traffic congestions, our in-car traffic reporting software will give your driver an idea of the traffic situation ahead.
We replace our tour vehicles after every 4 years, as such your tour vehicle will be less than 2 years old.
In order to give you a perception of your tour car, we’ll send you photos of our tour car before your departure.
All our vehicles are insured and each seat covers up to 50,000 RMB.
3,Safe and comfortable
We are experienced in dealing with unpredictable circumstances such as tracing for lost luggage, visa problems, etc. Our tour guide and driver are friendly, enthusiastic and are adamant to assist you! Feel free to let your guide know if you need any help.
Our base in Shanghai has more than 50 experienced local staff to solve your problems on the spot.