Beijing Capital International Airport
Beijing Capital International was inaugurated in 1958 and is the main international airport in Beijing, China.It has three terminals and serves some airlines operating fleets to different global destinations.The Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) has rapidly raised the ranks in recent years to become the busiest airport in Asia (regarding passenger activity) and is currently the third busiest in the entire world and showing no signs of stopping there. The greater traffic and success of PEK has spurred the development of an incredibly large Terminal 3 expansion in 2008, which is the second largest aviation terminal in the world (smaller than the Dubai International flight Terminal 3), and is also the third largest tower in the world (measured by area).
One way transfer between Beijing Capital International Airport and your hotel in downtown.
Tariff (Pls note our price is per car, NOT per person):
|1 Person||2 Persons||3-5 Persons||6-9 Persons||>10 Person|
|33USD||43USD||53USD||65USD||Contact us for accurate quote|
This service is available daily. The above price is for adults (age > 12). The price for children (age 2-12) is the same as adult price and the price for infant (age < 2) will be free of charge. This price include the transfer service with a private car and a driver who can speak a little English.
Why choose us:
Transfers to & from Beijing Airport starting from 25usd/person
Meet & Greet / Waiting & Parking / Flight Tracking included
Driver dress in formal, Well behaved, with clean car and reliable service every time
Book a taxi within minutes and pay by cash or card (online)
Affordable prices and value for money on each occasion
vehicles are equipped with Car Air Purifier, We ensure the density of pm2.5 is under 100 in car
3 steps to meet Mr orange driver:
1. Before getting to Beijing, you are advised to find the information below via this site: http://orange-transfer.com/track-your-trip/. All information will be updated only 24 hours ahead of your arrival date.
- Driver’s name
- Driver’s photo
- Driver’s contact Number
- Vehicle’s plate Number
- Vehicle’s branding
2. Beijing Arrival
- Upon arrival in Beijing airport, walk to the designated position as shown in the picture. There, you will meet our driver. In case you are unable to see our driver (this has never happened before), we strongly suggest you try the following procedure to get in touch with us. We will do our best to solve your problem on the spot.
- Go to the information desk opposite the terminal exit (staff there speak English and are always ready to help), and ask the staff to make a phone call to your guide.Call our 24-7 emergency line shown in our confirmation letter and ask for help.
- Our driver can show you to the nearest toilet and money exchange if you ask.
- At the hotel/airport, your driver will help you with luggage and check in formalities.
- The trunks of our vehicles are spacious enough for you luggage.
- Our vehicles are equipped with Wi-Fi , GPS devices, and a baby seat, please ask your driver if you need them.
- Our vehicles are equipped with Car Air Purifier, We ensure the density of pm2.5 is under 100 in car.
The Mr orange welcome sign is the most distinctive one among the crowds of waiting people, And you will recognize it immediately:
Our vehicles are equipped with GPS system and in car WI-FI device.
Why you will need a transfer service from Mr orange transfers?
- Compare with express railway Our transfer service are private and comfortable, Our driver will hold sign to greet you at designated position. We will make everything smooth and easy.
- Compare with taxi service We are 40% Cheaper and without and surcharge Our van are comfortable non smoking. Our driver dress in formal & always well behaved We provide 7*24 hours English speaking customer service.
- Compare with Shuttle bus We are private transfer and customer will NOT need to wait for a fixed departure timetable. We are easy going, We promise to drop you off anywhere you point on the map. Our van are with bigger space for you and your family, We will make everything smooth and easy.
FAQs about the Transfer Services
Domestic flight schedule arrival time later than 22:00 pm or ealier than 5:00 am
International flight schedule arrival time later than 21:30 pm or earlier than 5:00 am
For any train schedule arrival time later than 22:00 pm
Hotel Pick up:
For any pick up service earlier than 06:00 am
- Our driver are professional and with years of experience, they are familiar with routes to your destinations and will provide you with a secure, reliable, fast and serene transfer service, although they only could speaking a little English, Communication would never be a issue, You are welcome to contact me via WeChat APP by using the FREE WIFI in the vehicle. Meanwhile, our driver would be very happy to contact me directly for you at anytime you wish to for a immediate assistance.
- Our wechat account name: chinatourop
- Besides, Our driver are always happy to lend his mobile to you and help you to make a call to our company. We will try our very best to solve your problem on the spot. Our hotline is +8613910694045
- We stay on track with your flight status. We make sure to confirm your boarding information with the airline one hour after your scheduled departure. We get confirmation you are aboard and that your flight is on time.
- By using a cell app, our operations staff and guide double-check the arrival time on the arrival day. We use a real-time flight tracking. Our guide will be at the terminal 10 minutes before your arrival time, and you will take minimum of 30 minutes to 1 hour after arrival to clear custom and collect your luggage.
Mobile App for real-time flight information
For any flight arriving before 6am or after 10pm, we only provide a driver transfer service. Our drivers are experienced and speak a little English. To ensure smooth communication between you and the driver, we have designed a bilingual instruction paper that is carried by the driver, with a range of questions and answers in both Chinese and English. Also, a translator support is available by calling one of our emergency contact. We will try our very best to solve your problem on the spot.
(1) Normally, It will take 1 hour for clearing custom and 20 minutes for fetching up your lugguage, which means you will need 1.5 hours from landing time to meet your driver at the exit, Our driver arrives meeting point 30 minutes after your landing time and will be waiting there for 2 hours(count from actual landing time).
(2) If you take first class and without any check in luggage, Pls let us know in advance, our driver will be arriving at the meeting point before the landing time. If you arrive at earlier time without notification, Driver will still conduct the original pick up plan.
(3)For any unpredictable circumstances such as luggage lost, encounter problem at Custom etc. Pls contact with our customer service on 0086-13910694045, and clarify whether you are willing to pay extra waiting time of driver(Free waiting time is 2 hours from landing time), the extra time charge is US$5 per half an hour per vehicle, You will receive our bill via email in the following day.
Typical weight allowances for international flights ranges from 20–40 kg. For domestic flights weight allowance is 20 kg. For extra weight, there is a charge of 1.5% of the total airfare per extra kilo. Please make sure you confirm with your airline. Also, in case you if you’re bringing excess or oversize luggage we recommend you inform about it so we can make necessary arrangements if a special care is needed for your luggage (oversize luggage).
There is no need to panic if your China visa is about to expire, just inform us and ask your guide to show you to the Beijing Entry and Exit Administration Bureau to extend your visa. Our local office in Beijing can provide a document to prove your status as a tourist and your departure date. Normally, It should take 3 working days to complete the procedure.
Any hotels or locations within third ring road
Any hotels or locations within middle ring road
Any hotels or locations within third ring road
- Up to 5 days before departure: 100% refund of all monies paid, excluding penalties charged by hotels, railways, airlines, and PayPal, if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
- Within 5 days before departure: no refund.
How do We ensure our services are always reliable & on time:
1, Our driver has to report their work in 5 procedures via Wechat app every time.
2,Confident and reliable
- We provide our customers with competent and reliable drivers. Our drivers are accustomed with routes to tourist destinations, hotels, and restaurants.
3,About our Vehicles
- Our vehicles are licensed and registered in tourism administration.
- Our vehicle will be fully equipped with in-car Wi-Fi, baby seat if needed, GPS and traffic reporting software. In order to save time and attempt to avoid traffic congestions, our in-car traffic reporting software will give your driver an idea of the traffic situation ahead.
- We replace our tour vehicles after every 4 years, as such your tour vehicle will be less than 2 years old.
- In order to give you a perception of your tour car, we’ll send you photos of our tour car before your departure.
- All our vehicles are insured and each seat covers up to 50,000 RMB.
4,Safe and comfortable
- We are experienced in dealing with unpredictable circumstances such as tracing for lost luggage, visa problems, etc. Our tour guide and driver are friendly, enthusiastic and are adamant to assist you! Feel free to let your guide know if you need any help.
- Our base in Beijing has more than 50 experienced local staff to solve your problems on the spot.