Shanghai has 2 international airports a thing that no city situated in China can brag. Pudong International Airport can handle 60% of the flights, while the rest 40% utilize the Hongqiao International Airport.These 2 airports appreciate advantageous transportation links with the city’s center. As international center points, there are general & direct international flights amongst Shanghai and the best European & USA urban communities. Pudong International Airport
Located at the south bank of Yangtze River estuary in the city’s east, this airport, was completed in the year 1999, is about thirty kilometers (nineteen miles) far from the downtown area & forty kilometers (twenty five miles) from the Hongqiao International Airport. Altogether around fifty carriers have flights to more than sixty residential urban communities and more than seventy urban areas of different countries & locales.
It has 2 terminal structures & the second terminal (T2) was recently finished in 2008. There exists buses and various means of carrying between these terminals. 52 aircrafts worldwide has specialists in T2 and 13 carriers in T1. Hongqiao International Airport
Situated at the city’s west, Hongqiao International Airport is only thirteen kilometers (eight miles) from the downtown area. It primarily handles the household flights. There are 2 terminals having 2 runways. Terminal 2 (T2) is open for public utilization from March 16th, 2010. 14 carriers are located in Terminal 2 (T2) & an extra 14 aircrafts are located in T1.
Pudong International Airport We pride ourselves as the UNIQUE travel agency that provides a secure, reliable, fast and serene airport,train, port, transfer and taxi tour service, With over 10 years ex […]
In May 2017, Chinese President Xi Jinping announced at the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation that China would hold China International Import Expo-CIIE starting from 2018. The 1st Chin […]
How to get from Shanghai Pudong Airport to city center The distance between Shanghai Pudong Airport and the city center is about 40km. There are three ways of transportation for you to get to the city […]
The distance from Shanghai Hongqiao Airport to the city center is about 16 kilometers. There are three ways of transportation to get to the city center from Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport. &n […]
How to get from Shanghai Hongqiao airport to city center? The distance from Shanghai Hongqiao Airport to city center is about 16 kilometers. There are three ways of transportation to get to the city c […]
How to get from Guangzhou Baiyun Airport to Pazhou? The distance from Guangzhou Baiyun Airport to Pazhou is about 45 kilometers. Here we recommend 4 methods for you to Pazhou from Guangzhou Baiyun Int […]
From Shanghai Pudong Airport to Wuxi, the distance is about 180 kilometers. Many tourists go to Wuxi through Shanghai pudong airport each year. There are 4 ways of the transportation to get to Wuxi fr […]
How to get from Guangzhou baiyun airport to Hong kong-4 options Hong Kong is a highly prosperous international metropolis, 130 kilometers away from Guangzhou, with a total population of 7.498 million. […]
How do you get to Jiaxing after you arrive at Shanghai Pudong Airport? The distance from Shanghai Pudong Airport to Jiaxing is about 125 kilometers. There are four different modes of transportation th […]