On your request to tour The Mutianyu great wall, You are given a private driver through their driver service. What makes it more convenient? All you have to do is wait for your designated driver at the hotel lobby to pick you.
There is a famous saying by Chairman Mao: “If you don’t get to the Great Wall you’re not a good man.” As an ”Eighth Wonder of the Ancient World”, the Great Wall of China is a must-see attraction. However, there are many different sections of the Great Wall in Beijing, so which section is best for you? For the first-time visitor to Beijing, who wants to see most highlights of the Great Wall in a time-saving manner, without too much exertion, the Great Wall at Mutianyu is probably the best choice.
- Instead of taking ferry bus, Our driver has a privilege to drive you to the foot of the great wall directly to skip the queue.
- Hike up the best fully-restored Great Wall section at Mutianyu.
- Enjoy a peaceful time and being amazed by the Great Wall at Mutianyu which is less crowded, has better architecture, and has more watchtowers than other sections.
- Take a cable car (or toboggan) up and down the mountain, avoid hiking up and walking back down the mountain on over 800 steps by taking a cable car or a toboggan, making it very easy to visit.
- With the greens of pines and cypresses covering ninety percent of the surrounding area, the scenery there is beautiful all year round.
- A unique Great Wall hiking experience escorted by a professional expert guide.
Get free drinking water and hiking equipment at the Mr orange Refreshments Kiosk at the foot of the Great Wall at Mutianyu.
Guide, Driver, Vehicle, and Customer Service Support
- Driver: reliable licensed local driver with at least 5 years’ driving experience
- Vehicle: Air-conditioned business car (max: 7 seats) with GPS facilities, free in-car Wi-Fi, big windows, and ample space
- Mr orange Beijing Office: 24-7 customer service, providing backup support