Boasting one of the nine fortresses in ancient times, Badaling Great Wall perches along Guangou Ancient Road, Jundu Mountain, Yanqing County of Beijing, which is the essence of Ming-era Great Wall with hilly peaks, occupying a commanding position, so it served as a defense against intruders from north China in the Ming dynasty. From the downtown of Beijing, it will take 2 hours time to travel to Badaling great wall by private car transfer,besides you can also choose to get there by public transportation such as bus or train, but it will take much more time on the way.
Hire a car with driver is always recommended as the best way for getting to the Badaling Great wall for time saving and stress free reason, With over 10 years experience in the taxi and minicab industry, you can be sure that Mr orange will always find you the best driver and car. Mr orange transfer provide 7*24 hours English speaking customer service and We don’t spend a cent on any costly advertising to make our price 20% cheaper than competitors, All our customers came to us by word of mouth. We care about the details of our service: Our driver always dress in formal and behave nicely, and they has been undertaken 100 hours training program, Our car are always new and equipped with WIFI device and Car Air Purifier. Choose us, You enjoy journey and We take care of the hassles.
- Departure time: 6:30 am (Suggest time,subject to change based on your request )
- Reason to leave early-We suggest you to leave early to stay away from morning traffic jam
- Estimated returning time: 15:30 pm(Estimated returning time,Depends on your tour time at great wall)
- Tour duration:8 hours
- Include: Driver, Fuel, Parking fee, Toll fee
- Exclude: Lunch, Entrance tickets, Gratitude for a good job
- Estimated Lunch expense:100RMB/person
- Main Entrance ticket: 40RMB/person
- Pick up point: Your hotel in down town Beijing
- Drop off point: Your hotel in down town Beijing
Tariff (Pls note our price is per car, NOT per person):
|1 Person||2 Persons||3-5 Persons||6-9 Persons||>10 Person|
|120USD||125USD||160USD||185USD||Contact us for accurate quote|
Why choose us:
We provide 7*24 hours English speaking customer service and our driver will help you to buy entrance ticket
Absolutely NO shopping, NO detour, NO factory tour.
Driver dress in formal, Well behaved, with clean car and reliable service every time
Book a taxi within minutes and pay by cash or card (online)
We don’t spend a cent on any costly advertising to make our price 20% cheaper than competitors.
Vehicles are equipped with Car Air Purifier, We ensure the density of pm2.5 is under 100 in car
Before getting to Badaling Great wall
You are advised to find the information below via this site: http://orange-transfer.com/track-your-trip/. All information will be updated only 24 hours ahead of your arrival date.
- Driver’s name
- Driver’s photo
- Driver’s contact Number
- Vehicle’s plate Number
- Vehicle’s branding
- Pick up (suggest time, subject to change based on your request) On the tour date, go to the lobby of your hotel at the appointment time, In case you are unable to see our driver (this has never happened before), we strongly suggest you try the following procedure to get in touch with us. We will do our best to solve your problem on the spot.
- Go to the front desk of your hotel (staff there speak English and are always ready to help), and ask the staff to make a phone call to our customer hotline: 0086-13910694045 and ask for help.
Arrive at the Badaling Great wall-Mr orange driver will guide you to walk from parking lot to the main entrance of the Badaling Great wall.
Initially built in the 18th year of Emperor Hongzhi’s reign and renovated in Emperor Wanli’s reign in the Ming dynasty, Guancheng City of Badaling Great Wall is trapezoid-shaped with a tablet engraved in the 10th year of Emperor Wanli’s reign in its east gate and west gate, which read “Outer Town of Juyong Pass” and “Key to North Door” respectively. Both arch-gates are brick-stone structured with a platform, on the top of which stands crenels with a passage available in its south and north respectively, well connected with the city walls.
Blessed with a favorable geographic environment, Badaling Great Wall has long been a significant communication line to Shanxi Province, Inner Mongolia, and Zhangjiakou, where the transportation is much more convenient with the opening of Badaling Highway. Moreover, the annual average temperature in Badaling is 3F lower than that in Beijing downtown, making it a famous summer resort for visitors.
As an important outpost of Juyong Pass, it boasts the best section of all its kind in China, combining lofty mountains, steep valleys, and verdant trees as one, which is just as the ancient saying goes: “the danger of Juyong lies not in its passes, but in Badaling Great Wall.
After renovation in 1953, it has been opened as a sightseeing area, and it is as long as 3,741 meters, along which 16 beacon towers are available at an equal interval. Badaling Great Wall was listed as the first batch of Key Cultural Relics of China’s State Protection in March of 1961, the Key National Scenic Area in 1982, one of the top 10 China’s attractions in 1986, the World Heritage Site in 1987 and China’s AAAAA-level Scenic Area on 8th of May in 2007.
Serving as s defense of Beijing, it fully represents the rugged and majestic style of the 10,000-li Great Wall, which runs across the mountains and valleys like a huge dragon, attracting millions of visitors from all over the world every year.
- Mr orange driver will guide you to the ticket office to get the tickets for the Great wall and ferry bus, then escort you to the station to take ferry bus to the foot of Great wall where You will start your 3 hours hiking trip to Badaling Great wall.
- Main Entrance Ticket: 65 RMB/person
- Ferry bus: 10RMB/single way
- Estimated costing for lunch: 100RMB/person
- Walk down from Great wall then Go back to the parking lot and Heading back to your hotel in downtown Beijing.
- There are many restaurants in Great wall scenic area, some of them are with English menu, it is ideal time for you to have a taste on traditional Chinese local food.
- Arrive at your hotel