Rent a car with driver for a 8 hours shopping tour to Nanjing road, xintiandi & yatai market
- Departure time: 9:00 am (Suggest time, subject to change based on your request)
- Estimated returning time: 6:00 pm(Estimated returning time,Depends on your tour time at water town)
- Tour duration:8 hours
- Include: Driver, Fuel, Parking fee, Toll fee
- Exclude: Lunch, Entrance tickets, Gratitude for a good job
- Estimated Lunch expense: 100RMB
- Main Entrance ticket: Nanjing road:Free | Xintiandi: Free| Yatai xinyang market:Free
- Pick up point: Your hotel in down town Shanghai
- Drop off point: Your hotel in down town Shanghai
Tariff (Pls note our price is per car, NOT per person):
|1 Person||2 Persons||3-5 Persons||6-9 Persons||>10 Person|
|33USD||43USD||53USD||65USD||Contact us for accurate quote|
Why choose us:
We provide 7*24 hours English speaking customer service and our driver will help you to buy entrance ticket
Absolutely NO shopping, NO detour, NO factory tour.
Driver dress in formal, Well behaved, with clean car and reliable service every time
Book a taxi within minutes and pay by cash or card (online)
We don’t spend a cent on any costly advertising to make our price 20% cheaper than competitors.
Vehicles are equipped with Car Air Purifier, We ensure the density of pm2.5 is under 100 in car
Before getting to Shanghai
You are advised to find the information below via this site: http://orange-transfer.com/track-your-trip/. All information will be updated only 24 hours ahead of your arrival date.
- Driver’s name
- Driver’s photo
- Driver’s contact Number
- Vehicle’s plate Number
- Vehicle’s branding
- On the tour date, go to the lobby of your hotel at the appointment time, In case you are unable to see our driver (this has never happened before), we strongly suggest you try the following procedure to get in touch with us. We will do our best to solve your problem on the spot.
- Go to the front desk of your hotel (staff there speak English and are always ready to help), and ask the staff to make a phone call to our customer hotline: 0086-13910694045 and ask for help.
- Mr orange driver will guide you to walk from parking lot to the main entrance of the Najing Road.
- Nanjing Road–Whenever the history of Shanghai and China as a whole is written, Shanghai Nanjing Road take a whole page if not a chapter. The three and a half miles stretch, which was built in the mid-19th century at the heart of Shanghai, serves as China’s longest and busiest shopping street. It is estimated that more than a million people from all walks of life flock this road on a daily basis to shop in its post-modern malls enjoy local and international meals in the hundreds of food joints, or for sightseeing in the ten Shanghai Metro Line trains. The road also serves as a prime celebrations center for important holidays both in the Chinese and Christians’ calendar. Since 1945, the road has had two wings- East Nanjing Road and West Nanjing Road- both of which diverge from the People’s Square and run to The Bund on the East and Jing’an District on the west. Read more
- You will have 2 hours for shopping at Nanjing road.
Meet with your driver at where he drop you off, then transfer to Xintiandi area for lunch.
- There are many restaurants at Xintiandi, most of them are with English menu, waiters speaks English and make it very easy for ordering food.
- Main Entrance Ticket: Free
- Estimated costing for lunch: 120RMB/person
- Xintiandi–Located right in the heart of Shanghai city lies Xintiandi. It has developed into a major tourist attraction because of its architectural beauty. The unique thing about this place is that all the buildings have the traditional walls and tiles which were used in ancient China. However, the interior is completely different and is reminiscent of the modern era. This place is the perfect mix of the past and the present. When you visit this place, you will get a feel of what China looked like during the 1920s and how it has changed over the years.
- The entire area is divided into two parts: North Block and the South Block. Spread over a vast area of around 25000 sq km, the South Block consists of mainly modern buildings with a slightly ancient touch. Inside the block, you will find plenty of entertainment options like cinemas and food courts. You can also do some shopping at the various ornament shops over there.
- Read more
- Meet your driver at where he drop you off and drive to your last stop today, Yatai xinyang market.You will have 3 hour for getting a good bargain at this market.
- Yatai xinyang market–located underground near the Science & Technology Museum is bustling with activity. There is a friendly atmosphere to the place. With many vendors offering an extensive range of items such as those listed above, there is no shortage of gifts you can pick up for friends and family.
- Many of the vendors, however, will be very intent on selling you their items in very persuasive fashion. Be careful as many of the items can be cheap versions of products that are more expensive elsewhere in the world. Feel free to bargain with the local merchants, as they will often listen to give you a better deal as it will still benefit them.
- Read more
- Meet your driver at where he drop you off and heading back to your hotel
Our vehicles are equipped with GPS system and in car WI-FI device.
Why you will need a transfer service from Mr orange transfers?
- Compare with express railway Our transfer service are private and comfortable, Our driver will hold sign to greet you at designated position. We will make everything smooth and easy.
- Compare with taxi service We are 40% Cheaper and without and surcharge Our van are comfortable non smoking. Our driver dress in formal & always well behaved We provide 7*24 hours English speaking customer service.
- Compare with Shuttle bus We are private transfer and customer will NOT need to wait for a fixed departure timetable. We are easy going, We promise to drop you off anywhere you point on the map. Our van are with bigger space for you and your family, We will make everything smooth and easy.
FAQs about the Transfer Services
- Our drivers are experienced and speak a little English. To ensure smooth communication between you and the driver, we have designed a bilingual instruction paper that is carried by the driver, with a range of questions and answers in both Chinese and English.
- Besides, Our driver are always happy to lend his mobile to you and help you to make a call to our company. We will try our very best to solve your problem on the spot. Our hotline is +8613910694045
- We stay on track with your flight status. We make sure to confirm your boarding information with the airline one hour after your scheduled departure. We get confirmation you are aboard and that your flight is on time.
- By using a cell app, our operations staff and guide double-check the arrival time on the arrival day. We use a real-time flight tracking. Our guide will be at the terminal 10 minutes before your arrival time, and you will take minimum of 30 minutes to 1 hour after arrival to clear custom and collect your luggage.
Mobile App for real-time flight information
For any flight arriving before 6am or after 10pm, we only provide a driver transfer service. Our drivers are experienced and speak a little English. To ensure smooth communication between you and the driver, we have designed a bilingual instruction paper that is carried by the driver, with a range of questions and answers in both Chinese and English. Also, a translator support is available by calling one of our emergency contact. We will try our very best to solve your problem on the spot.
Typical weight allowances for international flights ranges from 20–40 kg. For domestic flights weight allowance is 20 kg. For extra weight, there is a charge of 1.5% of the total airfare per extra kilo. Please make sure you confirm with your airline. Also, in case you if you’re bringing excess or oversize luggage we recommend you inform about it so we can make necessary arrangements if a special care is needed for your luggage (oversize luggage).
There is no need to panic if your China visa is about to expire, just inform us and ask your guide to show you to the Beijing Entry and Exit Administration Bureau to extend your visa. Our local office in Beijing can provide a document to prove your status as a tourist and your departure date. Normally, It should take 3 working days to complete the procedure.
Any hotels or locations within fourth ring road
Any hotels or locations within middle ring road
Any hotels or locations within third ring road
If we are not able to adhere to the terms and conditions of the contract due to war, flood, typhoon, fire, strikes, storm, earthquake, or any other unforeseen condition, we will inform customers at the first possible opportunity and offer the best possible solutions. The final bill shall be settled based on the actual services we offer;
- Up to 7 days before departure: 100% refund of all monies paid, excluding penalties charged by hotels, railways, airlines, and PayPal, if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
- From 3 to 7 days before departure: 90% refund, excluding penalties charged by hotels, railways, airlines, and PayPal, if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
- Within 3 days before departure: no refund.
We regret we are unable to refund any amount after the tour has commenced for cancelled services due to non-participation, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
- For groups of more than 10 people: This is handled on a case-by-case basis. Please consult with your travel advisor regarding the cancellation policy for your group.
How do We ensure our services are always reliable & on time:
1, Our driver has to report their work in 5 procedures via Wechat app every time.
2,Confident and reliable
- We provide our customers with competent and reliable drivers. Our drivers are accustomed with routes to tourist destinations, hotels, and restaurants.
3,About our Vehicles
- Our vehicles are licensed and registered in tourism administration.
- Our vehicle will be fully equipped with in-car Wi-Fi, baby seat if needed, GPS and traffic reporting software. In order to save time and attempt to avoid traffic congestions, our in-car traffic reporting software will give your driver an idea of the traffic situation ahead.
- We replace our tour vehicles after every 4 years, as such your tour vehicle will be less than 2 years old.
- In order to give you a perception of your tour car, we’ll send you photos of our tour car before your departure.
- All our vehicles are insured and each seat covers up to 50,000 RMB.
4,Safe and comfortable
- We are experienced in dealing with unpredictable circumstances such as tracing for lost luggage, visa problems, etc. Our tour guide and driver are friendly, enthusiastic and are adamant to assist you! Feel free to let your guide know if you need any help.
- Our base in Beijing has more than 50 experienced local staff to solve your problems on the spot.