- Pick up time:8:30 am (Our driver will be waiting for you from 8:30am to 10:30am, Make sure you will not be missed)
- Transfer duration: about 1 hour
- Include: Driver, Fuel, Parking fee, Toll fee
- Exclude: Lunch, Entrance tickets, Gratitude for a good job
- Pick up point: Shanghai Wusongkou cruise port terminal
- Drop off point: Shanghai Hongqiao international airport
|1 Person||2 Person||3-5 Person||6-9 Person||>10 Person|
|$48 USD||$58 USD||$68 USD||$78 USD||Contact us for accurate quote|
This service is available daily. The above price is for adults (age > 12). The price for children (age 2-12) is the same as adult price and the price for infant (age < 2) will be free of charge. This price include the transfer service with a private car and a driver who can speak a little English.
Why choose us:
3 steps to meet Mr orange driver:
1. Before getting to Shanghai, you’ll receive the following information from us:
- Driver’s name
- Driver’s photo
- Driver’s contact Number
- Vehicle’s plate Number
- Vehicle’s branding
- Capacity for customers and languages
2. Shanghai Arrival
- After you are off the cruise, you will walk through a 30-meter-long covered bridge before you reach the arrival gate. Arrival formalities are quick and easy, taking less than 10 minutes. And then you will enter the waiting hall.
- All the suitcases would be carried by porter on the cruise in advance to the waiting hall, and you will find your lugguages by the ribbon on it with different color.
- There are three exits from the waiting hall: 1, 2, and 3. You will be led by the port staff to the gate and Our driver will be waiting for you there.
- Drivers are only allowed to wait for passengers at the exits, not inside the waiting hall. Don’t worry if you can’t see us in the waiting hall. Just walk out of Exit 3 and you will spot our driver.
- There is a road leading to the cruise port and it is normally closed to the driver,Passengers will have to walk to the end of the road and meet with their driver, but Mr orange are able to drive to the exit to pick you up right there!
- Our driver can show you to the nearest toilet and money exchange if you ask.
- At the hotel/airport, your driver will help you with luggage and check in formalities.
- The trunks of our vehicles are spacious enough for you luggage.
- Our vehicles are equipped with Wi-Fi , GPS devices, and a baby seat, please ask your driver if you need them.
- Our vehicles are equipped with Car Air Purifier, We ensure the density of pm2.5 is under 100 in car.
The Mr orange welcome sign is the most distinctive one among the crowds of waiting people, And you will recognize it immediately:
Our vehicles are equipped with GPS system and in car WI-FI device.
Why you will need a private transfer service from Wusongkou to Shanghai:
1, Compare with cruisetaxi service We are 40% Cheaper and without and surcharge Our van are comfortable non smoking. Our driver dress in formal & always well behaved We provide 7*24 hours English speaking customer service.
2, Compare with JOIN IN shuttle bus We are private transfer and customer will NOT need to wait for a fixed departure timetable. We are easy going, We promise to drop you off anywhere you point on Beijing map. Our van are with bigger space for you and your family, We will make everything smooth and easy.
FAQs about the Transfer Services
What if I need some assistance in car?
Our drivers are experienced and speak a little English. To ensure smooth communication between you and the driver, we have designed a bilingual instruction paper that is carried by the driver, with a range of questions and answers in both Chinese and English. Also, a translator support is available by calling one of our emergency contact. We will try our very best to solve your problem on the spot.
How much weight am I allowed to take to China? And how much would I have to pay for extra weight?
Typical weight allowances for international flights ranges from 20–40 kg. For domestic flights weight allowance is 20 kg. For extra weight, there is a charge of 1.5% of the total airfare per extra kilo. Please make sure you confirm with your airline. Also, in case you if you’re bringing excess or oversize luggage we recommend you inform about it so we can make necessary arrangements if a special care is needed for your luggage (oversize luggage).
What should I do if my China visa expires?
There is no need to panic if your China visa is about to expire, just inform us and ask your guide to show you to the Shanghai Entry and Exit Administration Bureau to extend your visa. Our local office in Beijing can provide a document to prove your status as a tourist and your departure date. Normally, It should take 3 working days to complete the procedure.
The hotel pick-up and drop-off area should be within the middle ring road of Beijing. For further distance there might be an extra cost for the transfer. Your travel advisor will give you a notification about this.
If we are not able to adhere to the terms and conditions of the contract due to war, flood, typhoon, fire, strikes, storm, earthquake, or any other unforeseen condition, we will inform customers at the first possible opportunity and offer the best possible solutions. The final bill shall be settled based on the actual services we offer;
- Up to 7 days before departure: 100% refund of all monies paid, excluding penalties charged by hotels, railways, airlines, and PayPal, if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
- From 3 to 7 days before departure: 90% refund, excluding penalties charged by hotels, railways, airlines, and PayPal, if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
- Within 3 days before departure: no refund.
We regret we are unable to refund any amount after the tour has commenced for cancelled services due to non-participation, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
- For groups of more than 10 people: This is handled on a case-by-case basis. Please consult with your travel advisor regarding the cancellation policy for your group.
How do We ensure our services are always reliable & on time:
1,Confident and reliable
We provide our customers with competent and reliable drivers. Our drivers are accustomed with routes to tourist destinations, hotels, and restaurants.
2,About our Vehicles
Our vehicles are licensed and registered by the Shanghai tourism administration.
Our vehicle will be fully equipped with in-car Wi-Fi, baby seat if needed, GPS and traffic reporting software. In order to save time and attempt to avoid traffic congestions, our in-car traffic reporting software will give your driver an idea of the traffic situation ahead.
We replace our tour vehicles after every 4 years, as such your tour vehicle will be less than 2 years old.
In order to give you a perception of your tour car, we’ll send you photos of our tour car before your departure.
All our vehicles are insured and each seat covers up to 50,000 RMB.
3,Safe and comfortable
We are experienced in dealing with unpredictable circumstances such as tracing for lost luggage, visa problems, etc. Our tour guide and driver are friendly, enthusiastic and are adamant to assist you! Feel free to let your guide know if you need any help.
Our base in Shanghai has more than 50 experienced local staff to solve your problems on the spot.