Finding a comfortable ride from Xi’an railway station to your hotel in downtown Xi’an? Mr orange transfer might be your best choice. We pride ourselves as the UNIQUE travel agency that provides a secure, reliable, fast and serene airport,train, port, transfer and taxi tour service, With over 10 years experience in the taxi and minicab industry, you can be sure that Mr orange will always find you the best driver and car. Mr orange transfer provide 7*24 hours English speaking customer service and We don’t spend a cent on any costly advertising to make our price 20% cheaper than competitors, All our customers came to us by word of mouth. We care about the details of our service: Our driver always dress in formal and behave nicely, and they has been undertaken 100 hours training program, Our car are always new and equipped with WIFI device and Car Air Purifier. Choose us, You enjoy journey and We take care of the hassles.
Xi’an Railway Station
- Xi’an railway station is one of the two main railway stations of Xi’an, the capital of China’s Shaanxi Province. Located on the Longhai Railway line just north of Xi’an’s historical walled city, Xi’an railway station had long been the main train station of the Xi’an metropolitan area. However, with the opening of Xi’an North railway station on the northern outskirts of the city in 2011, most of the high-speed services, including the G- and D-series trains of the Zhengzhou–Xi’an High-Speed Railway, have been transferred to the new station.Welcome booths set up by Xi’an’s university and colleges for their new students on the plaza in front of Xi’an railway stationXi’an railway station remains the main station for all “conventional” rail service in the city, including the overnight Z-series expresses, T-series express trains, and all slower service.
One way private transfer from Xi’an railway station to your hotel in downtown
Tariff (Pls note our price is per car, NOT per person):
|1 Person||2 Persons||3-5 Persons||6-9 Persons||>10 Person|
|33USD||43USD||53USD||65USD||Contact us for accurate quote|
This service is available daily. The above price is for adults (age > 12). The price for children (age 2-12) is the same as adult price and the price for infant (age < 2) will be free of charge. This price include the transfer service with a private car and a driver who can speak a little English.
Why choose us:
Our driver are requested to report their work in 5 procedures via Wechat app every time.
Xi’an railway station to hotel service details:
1,Before getting to Xi’an, you’ll receive the following information from us:
- Driver’s name
- Driver’s photo
- Driver’s contact Number
- Vehicle’s plate Number
- Vehicle’s branding
- Upon arrival in Xi’an railway station, walk to the designated position as shown in the FAQ part below. There, you will meet our driver. In case you are unable to see our driver (this has never happened before), we strongly suggest you try the following procedure to get in touch with us. We will do our best to solve your problem on the spot.
- Go to the information desk opposite the terminal exit (staff there speak English and are always ready to help), and ask the staff to make a phone call to customer hotline: 008613910694045.
- Call our 24-7 emergency line shown in our confirmation letter and ask for help.
3,Driver & Guide Service
- Our driver can show you to the nearest toilet and currency exchange shop. Ask your guide if you need to change currency into local Chinese yuans.
- At the hotel/airport, your driver will help you with luggage and check in formalities.
- The trunks of our vehicles are spacious enough for you luggage.
- Our vehicles are equipped with Wi-Fi, GPS devices, and a baby seat. Please ask your driver if you need a baby seat.
- A short time will be given so you can go to your room and freshen up after which there will be an optional 30-minute introductory tour around your hotel provided by your guide. During this short tour, your guide will suggest to you the best restaurants and places to go shopping. He will label them on your map so that later you can easily find your way to these places all by yourself.
Our vehicles are equipped with GPS system and in car WI-FI device.
Why Choose Mr orange:
- Compare with subway Our transfer service are private and comfortable, Our driver will hold sign to greet you at designated position. We will make everything smooth and easy.
- Compare with taxi service We are 40% Cheaper and without and surcharge Our van are comfortable non smoking. Our driver dress in formal & always well behaved We provide 7*24 hours English speaking customer service.
- Compare with railway station shuttle bus We are private transfer and customer will NOT need to wait for a fixed departure timetable. We are easy going, We promise to drop you off anywhere you point on Beijing map. Our van are with bigger space for you and your family, We will make everything smooth and easy.
FAQs about the Transfer Services
- We stay on track with your flight status. We make sure to confirm your boarding information with the airline one hour after your scheduled departure. We get confirmation you are aboard and that your flight is on time.
- By using a cell app, our operations staff and guide double-check the arrival time on the arrival day. We use a real-time flight tracking. Our guide will be at the terminal 10 minutes before your arrival time, and you will take minimum of 30 minutes to 1 hour after arrival to clear custom and collect your luggage.
Mobile App for real-time flight information
For any flight arriving before 6am or after 10pm, we only provide a driver transfer service. Our drivers are experienced and speak a little English. To ensure smooth communication between you and the driver, we have designed a bilingual instruction paper that is carried by the driver, with a range of questions and answers in both Chinese and English. Also, a translator support is available by calling one of our emergency contact. We will try our very best to solve your problem on the spot.
Typical weight allowances for international flights ranges from 20–40 kg. For domestic flights weight allowance is 20 kg. For extra weight, there is a charge of 1.5% of the total airfare per extra kilo. Please make sure you confirm with your airline. Also, in case you if you’re bringing excess or oversize luggage we recommend you inform about it so we can make necessary arrangements if a special care is needed for your luggage (oversize luggage).
There is no need to panic if your China visa is about to expire, just inform us and ask your guide to show you to the Beijing Entry and Exit Administration Bureau to extend your visa. Our local office in Beijing can provide a document to prove your status as a tourist and your departure date. Normally, It should take 3 working days to complete the procedure.
Any hotels or locations within fourth ring road
Any hotels or locations within middle ring road
Any hotels or locations within third ring road
If we are not able to adhere to the terms and conditions of the contract due to war, flood, typhoon, fire, strikes, storm, earthquake, or any other unforeseen condition, we will inform customers at the first possible opportunity and offer the best possible solutions. The final bill shall be settled based on the actual services we offer;
- Up to 7 days before departure: 100% refund of all monies paid, excluding penalties charged by hotels, railways, airlines, and PayPal, if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
- From 3 to 7 days before departure: 90% refund, excluding penalties charged by hotels, railways, airlines, and PayPal, if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
- Within 3 days before departure: no refund.
We regret we are unable to refund any amount after the tour has commenced for cancelled services due to non-participation, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
- For groups of more than 10 people: This is handled on a case-by-case basis. Please consult with your travel advisor regarding the cancellation policy for your group.
We will arrange your guide as soon as your tour is confirmed with us. Before your departure, your guide’s contact information and photos will be sent to you. You may call your guide prior to departure if you want.
Confident and reliable
We provide our customers with competent and reliable drivers. Our drivers are accustomed with routes to tourist destinations, hotels, and restaurants.
About our Vehicles
Our vehicles are licensed and registered by the Beijing tourism administration.
Our vehicle will be fully equipped with in-car Wi-Fi, baby seat if needed, GPS and traffic reporting software. In order to save time and attempt to avoid traffic congestions, our in-car traffic reporting software will give your driver an idea of the traffic situation ahead.
We replace our tour vehicles after every 4 years, as such your tour vehicle will be less than 2 years old.
In order to give you a perception of your tour car, we’ll send you photos of our tour car before your departure.
All our vehicles are insured and each seat covers up to 50,000 RMB.
Safe and comfortable
We are experienced in dealing with unpredictable circumstances such as tracing for lost luggage, visa problems, etc. Our tour guide and driver are friendly, enthusiastic and are adamant to assist you! Feel free to let your guide know if you need any help.
Our base in Beijing has more than 50 experienced local staff to solve your problems on the spot.