Rent a car with driver for a 8 hours day tour to Yu garden,Chenghuangmiao temple,Bund,Shanghai museum & Shanghai tower
- Departure time: 9:00 am (Suggest time, subject to change based on your request)
- Estimated returning time: 6:00 pm(Estimated returning time,Depends on your tour time at water town)
- Tour duration:8 hours
- Include: Driver, Fuel, Parking fee, Toll fee
- Exclude: Lunch, Entrance tickets, Gratitude for a good job
- Estimated Lunch expense: 100RMB
- Main Entrance ticket:
- Yu garden:30RMB/person | Chenghuangmiao temple: 10RMB/person | The Bund: Free |
- Shanghai museum:20RMB/person | Shanghai tower:100RMB/person
- Pick up point: Your hotel in down town Shanghai
- Drop off point: Your hotel in down town Shanghai
Tariff (Pls note our price is per car, NOT per person):
|1 Person||2 Persons||3-5 Persons||6-9 Persons||>10 Person|
|110USD||115USD||125USD||150USD||Contact us for accurate quote|
Why choose us:
We provide 7*24 hours English speaking customer service and our driver will help you to buy entrance ticket
Absolutely NO shopping, NO detour, NO factory tour.
Driver dress in formal, Well behaved, with clean car and reliable service every time
Book a taxi within minutes and pay by cash or card (online)
We don’t spend a cent on any costly advertising to make our price 20% cheaper than competitors.
Vehicles are equipped with Car Air Purifier, We ensure the density of pm2.5 is under 100 in car
Before getting to Shanghai
You are advised to find the information below via this site: http://orange-transfer.com/track-your-trip/. All information will be updated only 24 hours ahead of your arrival date.
- Driver’s name
- Driver’s photo
- Driver’s contact Number
- Vehicle’s plate Number
- Vehicle’s branding
- On the tour date, go to the lobby of your hotel at the appointment time, In case you are unable to see our driver (this has never happened before), we strongly suggest you try the following procedure to get in touch with us. We will do our best to solve your problem on the spot.
- Go to the front desk of your hotel (staff there speak English and are always ready to help), and ask the staff to make a phone call to our customer hotline: 0086-13910694045 and ask for help.
Mr orange driver will guide you to walk from parking lot to the main entrance of the Shanghai museum.
- Shanghai museum is one of the most popular museums in the whole world. It mainly holds ancient arts including ceramics, coin,Chinese bronzes, seals, currency among other ancient arts. The museum also holds articles and other small scale exhibits. It does not only exhibit arts from China, but those from other parts of the world too. There are different halls in the museum and here are some of the things you get to see in these halls. See more
- You will have 2 hours for shopping at Shanghai museum.
Meet with your driver at where he drop you off, then transfer to Yu garden for lunch.
- There are many restaurants at Yu garden,and most of them are with English menu. We highly recommend the dumpling and dim sum.
- Main Entrance Ticket: 30RMB/person
- Estimated costing for lunch: 120RMB/person
A visit to Shanghai China cannot be complete without visiting the popular Shanghai Yuyuan garden. The historic garden was built over 400 years ago in the-Ming-Dynasty. It is one of the popular tourist attractions in Shanghai, especially the lovers of history and nature. Visitors to the garden enjoy its beautiful scenery, amazing layout and artistic architecture that you cannot find anywhere else. Some of the popular activities in the garden include exploration and photography. To top it all, the garden is not age restricted and you need at least 1-2 hours to sample what it has to offer.
Things to See in the Yu Garden
The key scenic areas that visitors see in the garden include the Inner Garden, Sansui Hall, Dainchum Hall, Huijing Hall, Wanhua Chamber and the Yuhua Hall. Visitors also see popular highlights-of-the-garden such as the Yuyuan Bazaar, gorgeous-sculptures-and- carvings, and as well as the traditional Chinese architecture. This includes the buildings and items that were used by the Pan family during the era of the Ming Dynasty. Actually, there is nothing as relaxing as exploring the zigzag bridges, rockeries, impressive pools, archways and pagodas in the Yu garden. For the lovers of the Chinese history, taking a walk in the garden will give you a true picture of some of the things you see in movies and read in history books.
- Meet your driver at where he drop you off and drive to Shanghai tower,take lift to the top of this building and in next one and half hours you will get the best angle to view the splendor of Shanghai.
- The Shanghai Tower is one of the most visited buildings in China. This tourist hot spot is a favorite location for many people around the world because it offers a spectacle like no other. The tower is officially the second tallest building in the world, at a height of over 600 meters. Since it was opened in 2015, it has seen a plethora of tourists from all around the world. This tower is unique because it has the highest observatory. Here are some other key interesting facts about this marvelous building.See more
Meet your driver at where he drop you off and drive to the Bund for a relax walk.
The Bund Shanghai is a stretch of water front land along the west banks of the Huangpu River facing Pudong consisting of 52 buildings considered to be architectural masterpieces. It is a popular destination for tourists. There are numerous places around the world called ‘Bund’ such as the Yokohama Bund in Japan, but the Bund at Shanghai is uniquely different from these not only because of its architectural importance but also due to its historical significance. It offers a fascinating sightseeing experience that lets you also learn more about this culturally rich and diverse area.
It was first the British who built their office buildings along this stretch and later it developed to house important consulates, exclusive restaurants and clubs, elegant Hotels and international Banks. In other words, it became the financial hub of China. During the 1940s, with the Cultural Revolution in China most of the old tenants left these buildings which were built in the likes of the colonizers, but in the late 1970s and 1980s, these buildings were again restored to their former use and now have returned to its former glory. Even though some of the older tenants never returned, it houses a few of the most exclusive organizations of Shanghai.
- Meet your driver at where he drop you off and heading back to your hotel
Our vehicles are equipped with GPS system and in car WI-FI device.
Why you will need a transfer service from Mr orange transfers?
- Compare with express railway Our transfer service are private and comfortable, Our driver will hold sign to greet you at designated position. We will make everything smooth and easy.
- Compare with taxi service We are 40% Cheaper and without and surcharge Our van are comfortable non smoking. Our driver dress in formal & always well behaved We provide 7*24 hours English speaking customer service.
- Compare with Shuttle bus We are private transfer and customer will NOT need to wait for a fixed departure timetable. We are easy going, We promise to drop you off anywhere you point on the map. Our van are with bigger space for you and your family, We will make everything smooth and easy.
FAQs about the Transfer Services
- Our driver are professional and with years of experience, they are familiar with routes to your destinations and will provide you with a secure, reliable, fast and serene transfer service, although they only could speaking a little English, Communication would never be a issue, You are welcome to contact me via WeChat APP by using the FREE WIFI in the vehicle. Meanwhile, our driver would be very happy to contact me directly for you at anytime you wish to for a immediate assistance.
- Our wechat account name: chinatourop
- Besides, Our driver are always happy to lend his mobile to you and help you to make a call to our company. We will try our very best to solve your problem on the spot. Our hotline is +8613910694045
- We stay on track with your flight status. We make sure to confirm your boarding information with the airline one hour after your scheduled departure. We get confirmation you are aboard and that your flight is on time.
- By using a cell app, our operations staff and guide double-check the arrival time on the arrival day. We use a real-time flight tracking. Our guide will be at the terminal 10 minutes before your arrival time, and you will take minimum of 30 minutes to 1 hour after arrival to clear custom and collect your luggage.
Mobile App for real-time flight information
For any flight arriving before 6am or after 10pm, we only provide a driver transfer service. Our drivers are experienced and speak a little English. To ensure smooth communication between you and the driver, we have designed a bilingual instruction paper that is carried by the driver, with a range of questions and answers in both Chinese and English. Also, a translator support is available by calling one of our emergency contact. We will try our very best to solve your problem on the spot.
Typical weight allowances for international flights ranges from 20–40 kg. For domestic flights weight allowance is 20 kg. For extra weight, there is a charge of 1.5% of the total airfare per extra kilo. Please make sure you confirm with your airline. Also, in case you if you’re bringing excess or oversize luggage we recommend you inform about it so we can make necessary arrangements if a special care is needed for your luggage (oversize luggage).
There is no need to panic if your China visa is about to expire, just inform us and ask your guide to show you to the Beijing Entry and Exit Administration Bureau to extend your visa. Our local office in Beijing can provide a document to prove your status as a tourist and your departure date. Normally, It should take 3 working days to complete the procedure.
Any hotels or locations within third ring road
Any hotels or locations within middle ring road
Any hotels or locations within third ring road
- Up to 5 days before departure: 100% refund of all monies paid, excluding penalties charged by hotels, railways, airlines, and PayPal, if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
- Within 5 days before departure: no refund.
How do We ensure our services are always reliable & on time:
1, Our driver has to report their work in 5 procedures via Wechat app every time.
2,Confident and reliable
- We provide our customers with competent and reliable drivers. Our drivers are accustomed with routes to tourist destinations, hotels, and restaurants.
3,About our Vehicles
- Our vehicles are licensed and registered in tourism administration.
- Our vehicle will be fully equipped with in-car Wi-Fi, baby seat if needed, GPS and traffic reporting software. In order to save time and attempt to avoid traffic congestions, our in-car traffic reporting software will give your driver an idea of the traffic situation ahead.
- We replace our tour vehicles after every 4 years, as such your tour vehicle will be less than 2 years old.
- In order to give you a perception of your tour car, we’ll send you photos of our tour car before your departure.
- All our vehicles are insured and each seat covers up to 50,000 RMB.
4,Safe and comfortable
- We are experienced in dealing with unpredictable circumstances such as tracing for lost luggage, visa problems, etc. Our tour guide and driver are friendly, enthusiastic and are adamant to assist you! Feel free to let your guide know if you need any help.
- Our base in Beijing has more than 50 experienced local staff to solve your problems on the spot.