Bus to Terracotta warriors museum from Xi’an
Terracotta Warriors and horses Museum, which is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is located in the Lintong District, Xi’an, China. The army sculptures were meant to protect the first Emperor of China, named Qin Shi Huang, in his afterlife after his burial. Visitors can take public bus to get there, You may find the article how to get to Terracotta army by bus on our website, the negative point is it has 16 stops on the way, and will take you longer time. As the leading transfer and tour company in China, Mr orange transfer company provide daily, direct mini bus round transfer to Terracotta warriors museum, We pick customers up from any hotel located in the 2nd ring road of Xi’an at arround 8 o’clock in the morning, going straitly to the Terracotta warriors museum without any stops on the way, and come back to the city at arround 13:00 pm.
- Departure time: 8:00 am
- Estimated returning time: 13:00 pm
- Transfer duration(Return way):2 hours
- Include: Driver, Fuel, Parking fee, Toll fee
- Exclude: Lunch, Entrance tickets，Guide service
- Main Entrance ticket: 150RMB/person
- Pick up point: Your hotel located within 2nd ring road
- Drop off point: Muslim street
Tariff (Pls note our price is per car, NOT per person):
Why take Mr orange mini bus:
Free pick up service from any hotel located within the 2nd ring road of Xi’an.
Direct transfer to Terracotta warriors without any stops on the way.
Comfortable transfer in a mini van with maximum 6 travelers.
Drop off at Muslim street-The best place to discovery the hidden gems of old town area.
Vehicles are equipped with Car Air Purifier, We ensure the density of pm2.5 is under 100 in car
Before getting to Terracotta warriors and horses museum
You are advised to find the information below via this site: https://orange-transfer.com/track-your-trip/. All information will be updated only 24 hours ahead of your arrival date.
- Driver’s name
- Driver’s photo
- Driver’s contact Number
- Vehicle’s plate Number
- Vehicle’s branding
- Road book
The evening before your tour, Check the below link and input your booking reference number, You will find your departure time there-You can find booking number in your confirmation letter after booking is made.
If you are not able to find internet access, Pls try to contact the Mr orange Office on 13910694045. We will solve your problems on the spot.
On the morning of your tour, your guide will be waiting for you in the lobby, holding a placard with Mr orange logo. Show our confirmation letter and you will be guided to our vehicle.
- Pick up– On the tour date, go to the lobby of your hotel hotel at the appointment time, In case you are unable to see our driver (this has never happened before), we strongly suggest you try the following procedure to get in touch with us. We will do our best to solve your problem on the spot.
- Go to the front desk of your hotel (staff there speak English and are always ready to help), and ask the staff to make a phone call to our customer hotline: 0086-13910694045 and ask for help.
Mini Bus Transfer from to Terracotta warriors and horses Museum.
Your Mini bus leaves on about 08:00 am, and straightly going to Terracotta warriors and horses museum, There will be no detours,no shopping stops on the way to ensure you will have plenty time in the museum, it will take 1 hour in the comfortable bus to get there, when arrive the Museum, Mr orange driver will guide you to walk from parking lot to the main entrance of the Ticket office .
- There are three pits in the museum:Pit 1, Pit 2, Pit 3, if you wish to listen to a presentation about it, You may hire a guide from us, the price will be 50$/group less than 10 persons
- Pit 1-in the largest pit and houses around 6,000 stone figures, many of them armed with bronze weaponry. The scale of the army on display, and the size of the formidable figures is truly breathtaking, especially when you consider that only a small percentage of the underground army has been excavated. Standing amongst the army, you will feel as if you are at the field of a great Qin Dynasty battle.
- Pit 2- is smaller than Pit 1, with about 1,300 figures on display, but there is a great deal of variety among the figures in this pit. Examine the many different armaments, adornments and insignia of the different soldiers with your telescope
- Pit 3- is the smallest pit, with 72 figures, who are believed to have been the high-ranking officials of this army, because of their horses and splendid decorative armour.The Bronze Chariot Pit contains two of the oldest, biggest and most well-preserved bronze artifacts ever discovered. The two, full-scale bronze chariots are beautifully painted, and are believed to be a personal chariot for the Emperor Qin Lin Huang himself.Each of the soldiers excavated has a different face, hairstyle and expression. For this reason, it is believed that the clay soldiers must have been individually modelled from real soldiers. It seems that Emperor Qin Shi Huang wanted not only a huge army to serve him in the after, but the exact same army that served him during his life.
Tickets fare is as following:
- Entrance ticket to Terracotta warriors and horses: 150 Yuan/person
- After touring arround the Terracotta warriors museum, You will be collected by Mr orange driver by exactly 12:30 at the Exit of Museum and heading back to the downtown of Xi’an.
- Drop off at Muslim street, and start your own discovery.
- This bustling street is filled with food stands selling traditional Muslims cuisines. It is extremely busy, so you will have to follow close by your guide, who will recommend the best stalls to try.Please note that there are pickpockets on this street, so you should keep your bag close. Also, some of the food stalls have unsafe food practices, so you should check with your guide before choosing to buy something from a stall.