Take a private mini bus to Mutianyu Great wall
As the No 1 ranking great wall on trip advisor, the Mutianyu great wall is always recorded on the top of travelers “Must do” check list, To get to Mutianyu great wall is probably a big headache as it is far away from the center of city and there is no direct public bus to get there, You can find some travel tips online to show you how to get to Mutianyu Great wall by public bus, but it will take you as much as 4 hours time just to get there, Mr orange transfer company operates daily departure mini bus transfer to Mutianyu Great wall, it is start from the regent hotel in the Wangfujing area central Beijing, one way straightly going to the Mutianyu great wall without any stop or detour on the way, Our guide would help you with ticket issue when arrives there, you will be cleared with the hiking route on the great wall by the professional road book from our company, Finally you will be transferred back to the regent hotel at the end of tour.
- Departure time: 11:00 am
- Estimated returning time: 18:30 pm
- Tour duration:8 hours
- Include: Driver, Fuel, Parking fee, Toll fee
- Exclude: Lunch, Entrance tickets，Guide service
- Main Entrance ticket: 65RMB/person
- Pick up point: Regent hotel in Wangfujing area central Beijing
- Drop off point: Regent hotel in Wangfujing area central Beijing
Take subway line 5 and get off at the Dengshikou station-Download Beijing subway map
Tariff (Pls note our price is per car, NOT per person):
Why take Mr orange mini bus:
Comfortable Mini bus to Mutianyu Great wall limit to 6 passengers
Absolutely NO shopping, NO detour, NO factory tour.
Professional road book to show you how to buy the tickets and avoid crowds.
Get to Mutianyu great wall at noon time when less of tourists.
Vehicles are equipped with Car Air Purifier, We ensure the density of pm2.5 is under 100 in car
Before getting to Mutianyu Great wall
You are advised to find the information below via this site: http://orange-transfer.com/track-your-trip/. All information will be updated only 24 hours ahead of your arrival date.
- Driver’s name
- Driver’s photo
- Driver’s contact Number
- Vehicle’s plate Number
- Vehicle’s branding
- Road book
- Pick up– On the tour date, go to the lobby of Regent hotel at the appointment time, In case you are unable to see our driver (this has never happened before), we strongly suggest you try the following procedure to get in touch with us. We will do our best to solve your problem on the spot.
- Go to the front desk of Regent hotel (staff there speak English and are always ready to help), and ask the staff to make a phone call to our customer hotline: 0086-13910694045 and ask for help.
Mini Bus Transfer from Regent hotel to Mutianyu Great wall.
Your Mini bus leaves from Regent hotel on exactly 11:05 am, and straightly going to Mutianyu Great wall, There will be no detours,no shopping stops on the way to ensure you will have plenty time on the Great wall of China, 2 hours will be spent in our comfortable bus, when arrive the Great wall, Mr orange driver will guide you to walk from parking lot to the main entrance of the Mutianyu Great wall.
- Arrive at the parking lot of subway restaurant of Mutianyu Great wall-our driver has VIP card of subway restaurant so you will be driven directly to the foot of great wall to skip a long queue for taking shuttle bus.
- There are three ways for going up to the Great wall: 1, By foot 2, By Cable car 3, By Chairlift
- He will also show you where the toilet is if you ask for
Tickets fare is as following:
- Entrance ticket to Mutianyu Great wall: 80 Yuan/person
- Cable car 40RMB/person single way | 80 RMB/person return way
- Chair lift 40RMB/person single way | 80 RMB/person return way
- Tobagon 40RMB/person single way | 80 RMB/person return way
- Hiking the Mutianyu Great wall, You will get a professional hiking road book from our company after your booking is confirmed so that you will know where to get the best view and how to make best use of your time there.
- Walk down from Great wall,go back to the parking lot and Heading back to Regent hotel in downtown Beijing.
- Walk down from Great wall by foot will take you about 40 minutes, and if you go by cable car,chair lift or Toboggan, it will take you less than 20 minutes.
- Arrive at Regent hotel and mark the perfect ending of your Great wall hiking trip.